|Size (L x W x H)||40 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm|
- Low stack height for stability and power transfer
- Breathable synthetic leather composite
- Surround wrapper upper structure
- BOA L6 closure system
- Weight: 310g (men's size 42)
- Fastening: 3 durable hook & loop straps spread tightening force across the top of the foot
- Ventilation: Tough, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh
- Upper: Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper
- Outsole: Glass fiber reinforced nylon sole with polyurethane lugs
- Arch pad for un-clipped stability, Mud-shedding outsole lugs allows mud debris to fall through
- Cleat Compatibility: Compatible with SPD cleats
XC3W Performance Value MTB Shoes
The XC3W shoes feature Shimano's durable perforated Dynalast uppers and use a similar wrapping structure as Shimano's premium shoes. A Boa L6 dial tightens in micro-adjustments and is popped up for a quick release when removing the shoe. The single Boa is mounted in the centre of the shoe presumably to allow more even tension across the foot and give a sleeker look by removing the need for a velcro strap across the toe.
The sole has a stiffness rating of 5/12 based on Shimano's own scale and is constructed glass fiber reinforced nylon sole with a rubber XC racing pattern outsole. Shimano has lowered the stack height of the XC3W for a better pedal feel and improved foot stability under power. Reinforcement around the toe and heel are in place to shrug off rocks and provide protection to the foot from impacts.
- Extra volume fit increases all-day comfort on and off the bike—perfect for riders with wider feet
- Integrated, seamless midsole and upper construction sets a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance
- Offset center flap mounted Boa® L6 dial creates a sleek profile and provides quick adjustments
- Perforated synthetic leather composite uppers enable superior fit and breathability
- Surround-wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glovelike fit
- Low stack height midsoles stabilize feet and maximize power-transfer efficiency
- Lightweight glass fiber–reinforced nylon soles deliver efficient power transfer
- Rubber XC racing pattern outsoles promote stable pedal engagement and secure walking grip
Pre order items, ship within 5-7 working days.