|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm|
- Simply Precise
- Bigger Display, Better View
- ANT+/ BLE Sensors Support
- Supports Up to 72+ Functions35 Hours of Battery Life
- Absolute Precision
410E head unit only
410C with cadence
410H with Heart rate
410T with cadence and heart rate
Rider 410 is Bryton’s first GPS bike computer with FULL Global Navigation Satellite System support providing faster acquisition and more precise positioning than ever before. Its 2.3” large display allows you to view 8 data at a glance, so you train more efficiently. Rider 410 also supports both ANT+ and BLE activity sensors for maximum compatibility because it is built for cycling lovers all over the world.
- Display: 2.3 inches Mono LCD
- Battery Hour: 35 Hours
- GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Alerts: Yes
- Lap history: 130 laps
- Log history: 300 hours
- Heart rate zones: 7 zones
- Operating Temperature: -10C° ~ 50C°
Contents : 1 set/pack (Rider 410 Main Unitx1, USB cablex1, Bike mountx1 , Safety Lanyard x1 , Quick Start Guidex1)
- Designed for riders' best convenience, Rider 410 incorporates FULL Global Navigation Satellite System, allowing you to get GPS fixed much faster and have more precise positioning, and it gives maximum compatibility by working perfectly with both ANT+ and BLE sensors.
Bigger Display, Better View
- Designed for your better viewing experience, Rider 410 is built with crisp black and white 2.3” large display, making reading data become easier than ever. It can fit up to 8 data per page for you to have better understanding of your real-time performance.
ANT+/ BLE Sensors Support
- Aim for your best convenience. Both ANT+ and BLE sensors work perfectly with Rider 410 after simple pairing.
Supports Up to 72+ Functions
- Rider 410 provides rich data for you to fully grasp the performance of your ride. It incorporates up to 72+ functions including Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Cadence, Altitude, Power and HR.
35 Hours of Battery Life
- If you love riding long distance on roads, Rider 410 certainly meets your needs. It provides up to 35 hours of battery life and allows you to charge via power bank while recording.
- Bryton's first GPS cycling computer with GNSS full support incorporates GPS, Glonass (Russia), BDS (China), Galileo (Europe) and QZSS (Japan) satellite systems*, providing a much more reliable satellite coverage at any situation especially when there’re buildings/trees or even during mountain biking along with faster start-up.