- Extra wide bearing surface for a much more efficient power transmission
- The heavy-duty stainless steel insert is wear-resistant and torsion-resistant
- Suitable for racing, from competition riders to recreational riders
- Wider bearing spacing for uniform load distribution
- Adjustable release tension
- Pedals with effortless engagement for taking to the tarmac
- Virtually unlimited float, fore/aft, rotational adjustments
- Reliable steel construction is durable for long miles
- Low-profile construction keeps you clear on tight corners
- Walkable cleats make coffee shop stops a breeze
- Material: chrome-moly
- Float: free 0 - 15degree
-Fits most shoes 3 hole 4 hole mount
- Large stable pedaling platform once cleat is engaged.
-Dual sided entry
-Easy maintainence with grease
- Super lightweight: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T (~180g)
- similar as SRAM Red, much lighter than Dura Ace R9100 11-28T (205g). It’s a standard HG-style, very easy to install and replace
- Smooth, Especially ceramics Peilin axis
- Greatly improved abrasion resistance Not easy to rust
- Fit for Shimano, FSA, Hollo.wtech II, Race-Face X-Type series
- Fit for MTB/Road bike
1. Adapter 24mm axle compatible with shimano or sram system.
2. Interlock design to reduce noise issues and excellent stiffness.
3. Active seals easily maintain & adding grease.
4. Double Oring design to prevent water into frame as buffer between frame and BB.
5. Compatible with 68mm(road)/73mm(MTB) frame width.
6. Easily tighten up with locking kits.
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Alloy and steel construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life
- Top normalreturn spring lends to incredibly intuitive operation when combined with Rapidfire shifters
- Large 11 tooth pulleys are used for longer life
- Made in Japan!
- Use: Mountain Bikes
- Braking System: Hydraulic Disc Brake (Hydraulic Brake Pad)
- Material: Steel
- Size: 160mm
- Components: Disc Brake
- Model Number: bike Disc Rotor
- size: 160mm
- thickness : 1.8mm
- material: steel
- weight : 90g
- Rail: Manganese
- Clamp Style: Std Rails
- Length: 290mm
- Width: 130mm
- Weight: 255 grams
- Gender: Men’s
1. Full carbon
2. Lighter, stronger and flexible.
Size: [front] 100 mm; [rear] 130 mm
Compatible Components: road wheels
Recommended Use: road cycling
Shimano PD-A530 SPD Pedals Single Sided Road Pedals Extra Info
- Great for recreational riders who tour and commute
- Ride with cleats or normal shoes
- Adjustable cleat tension
- Cup and cone bearings
- Cleats Included
- Colour: Silver/Black
- Bike Type: Road
- Pedal Type: Road
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16”
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 383 grams