|Product SKU||Garmin meters|
|Size (L x W x H)||60 cm x 3 cm x 1.2 cm|
- Specifically Designed for Triathletes
- Records HR Data on Land and in Water
- Stores 20 Hours of Activity Data
- Records Running Dynamics
Train more effectively with our premium heart rate monitor. When worn around your chest during an activity, it wirelessly transmits your heart rate to your compatible device for instant feedback on how hard you’re working.
The strap is made of a comfortable soft fabric. Adjust the size to your body for secure fit during your activities.
Pair it with your compatible device just once, and it will automatically recognize it each time. Optimized for use in crowded areas like the gym and road races, it won’t pick up any signals but your own.
Taking care of it is a snap. The plastic heart-rate module is removable from the strap so you can wash the strap as often as needed.
- Module: 2.4" W x 1.3" H x 0.4" D (62 mm x 34 mm x 11 mm)
- Strap Length: Adjustable from 21" to 29.5" (533.4 mm to 749.3 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 oz (45g)
- Water Resistance: 98.7 ft (30 m)*
- Battery: User-replaceable size CR2032 (3 volts)
- Battery Life: Approximately 4.5 years (based on average use of 1 hour per day)
- Operating Temperature: 23°F–122°F (-5°C–50°C)
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol
- Range: 3 m
- System Compatibility: ANT+
TRI & RUN
Enhance your triathlon training and experience with the HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor from Garmin. This triathlete-specific device records and stores your heart rate data on land and in the water, giving you a more complete picture of your heart rate performance during your triathlon or triathlon training. It stores up to 20 hours of activity data and automatically sends it to your separately available Garmin device—for example, the Forerunner 920XT. If you're recording heart rate data while you're in water, the HRM-Tri will send that data once you've exited the water to your compatible device.
In addition to recording heart rate data, the HRM-Tri also houses an accelerometer that enables it to track three running dynamics: your cadence, vertical oscillation, and ground contact time. Tracking and understanding these metrics can help you become a more efficient runner and triathlete, as they provide real-time feedback about your running form.
ANT+ heart rate
Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features
Stores and forwards heart rate
Swim interval heart rate statistics
Comfortable, easily adjustable strap
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor / RUN
- Limited 1-Year Warranty