|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 10 cm x 5 cm|
- Carbon-reinforced Nylon Outsole
- Laser-perforated Microtex upper as used on fi’zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions and breathable
- Reflective Inserts
- BOA IP1 closure system (tri-modal: tighten, loosen and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 260g (size 43, without insole)
Fizik R5B Road Shoes
The best technologies, materials, R&D, testing and manufacture techniques deliver the best shoes for road riding and racing. This trickles down through the range to the very accessible R5B which offers a carefully crafted blend of comfort, light weight, fit, power transfer and aerodynamic efficiency.
R5B’s single Boa IP1-A closure control is light, fast, secure, aerodynamic and comfortable – and is complemented by one sail cloth strap. The R5B’s carbon reinforced Nylon outsole is stiff for power transfer and sculpted to aid aerodynamics. It combines with the proven supportive and comfortable fi’zi:k Cycling Insole with sculpted footbeds and supportive heel to ensure that every precious watt goes straight into your pedals.
The R5B’s Microfiber upper is hard-wearing, light, and resilient with enough flexibility to ensure comfort for every rider’s foot, but strong enough to withstand the demands of racing – without any weight penalty - the R5B Uomo weighs just 250g (size 42.5). The diamond-shaped laser-cut perforations help temperature management and the reflective heel cap offers visibility on the road.
- Materials: Microtex/Reflective Heel Cap
- Closure System: Boa IP1
- Outsole: Carbon Reinforced Nylon
- Insole: fi'zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 250g (size 42.5)
1 x one pairs of shoe