Estimate Shipping Cost
|Malaysia||Starting from RM13.00|
|Singapore||Starting from RM117.00|
|Philippines||Starting from RM125.00|
|Indonesia||Starting from RM125.00|
|Germany||Starting from RM129.00|
|United States||Starting from RM145.00|
|United Arab Emirates||Starting from RM158.00|
Shimano Ultegra 8000 Left Crank arm 170mm /172.5mm with Power Meter&cadence Ready stock
Custom full crankset 170mm 172.5mm 53-39T 52-36T 50-34T Ultegra R6800 R8000 Pre order 1 week
Dual protocol crank arm power meter.
RIDGE provides precise power data and extremely low data latency.With an all-new strain gauge cadence based algorithm, RIDGE is the smart choice for your outdoor power metering.
RIDGE provides precise power data and extremely low data latency.
With an all-new strain gauge cadence based algorithm, RIDGE is the smart choice for your outdoor power metering.
Dont have to buy extra cadence anymore. 2in1 Functions save rm200!
Compatible with all kinds of ANT+ protocol GPS bike computers and sports watches.
Compatible with all kinds of PC training software through a USB ANT+ adapter
Compatible with all kinds of mobile phone apps supporting standard Bluetooth speed or cadence protocol.
***Require a 8mm Gap between Left Crank and the Rear Body Frame***
1. Rotate the battery cover / lid anticlockwise till the dot mark;
2. Open the cover / lid and load the battery;
3. Cover the lid aiming at the dot mark;
4. Rotate the lid clockwise.
Please be advised that during this whole procedure, don’t lose or damage the waterproof rubber ring.
SENSOR MATCHING / PAIRING
1. Wait for 2 minutes after battery installation till the blue light on the dynamometer start flickering;
2. Search for device while turning on the gauge dynamometer sensor option, until it appeared “dynamometer found”
Please download magene utility apps on your phone to do CALIBRATION
We suggest you calibrate the device every time before usage.
1. Rotate the crank several circles, and make sure the crank is vertical to the ground, keep your hands and feet off the crank,
Remain motionless for 2 seconds;
2. Enter the gauge dynamometer calibration interface, and click “calibration” till it appeared “calibration OK”;
3. The calibration is failed If the gauge’s returned value is “0”. Please repeat the above calibration process.
1 Year Magene Warranty
Shimano Ultegra 8000 Left Crank arm 170mm with Power Meter&cadence ready stock
Shimano Ultegra 6800 Left Crank arm 170mm with Power Meter&cadence pre order 1 week
Custom full crankset 170mm 172.5mm 53-39T 52-36T 50-34T Ultegra R6800 R8000 pre order 1 week