- Actual Weight: 247g
- Includes quick link
- Compatible with Shimano Road and Mountain 11 speed drivetrains
- 11-speed only
- Asymmetrical design (uni-directional)
- SIL-TEC mud shedding technology
- Extended chain life
- Made in Japan
Pre Order 7 Working Days to your house
Shimano Dura-Ace/XTR HG901 11-Speed Sil-Tec Chain
This Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed chain is lightweight and comes with Shimano's HG-EV symmetrical design chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability.
- Material: Zinc-Alloy Plated (Inner and Outer links)
- Chain Width: 5.62mm
- Optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) on inner and outer links and rollers that is smooth running and increases durability
- Hollow pin for added weight saving
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- Weight: 243g
The Shimano CN-HG9000 chain is your ticket to smooth power delivery with the Shimano Road or Mountain 11-speed drivetrains. A quick link is included.
Compatible with the 11-speed gruppos, this chain will provide optimal performance for racers and trail riders. The unique asymmetric plate design results in increased chain life, better performance, and a quieter ride. This chain is coated with Shimano’s new PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) treatment. Referred to as SIL-TEC, this surface treatment reduces friction, sheds mud, and holds lube better, resulting in a longer-wearing, faster shifting chain.
Shimano Ultegra CN-6701 10 Speed Chain
Shimano's Ultegra 6701 chain is an excellent choice for riders looking for the ultimate price to performance ratio for their Shimano 10 speed-equipped road bike. It utilizes a half-cutout design with an asymmetrical plate profile to optimize shifting performance up and down the cassette. Compatible with any Shimano 10 speed road system, get ready to tackle the climbs and the sprints with excellent shifting precision and durability.
- For 10 Speed Road Drivetrains
- Directional design for smooth shifting even under heavy load (install with logos facing outboard)
- Perforated inner plates for weight saving
- Zinc-alloy plated outer plates
- Utilizes a single-use chain pin for durability and reliability
- 116 links
- Weight: 275 g