|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 30 cm x 40 cm|
- Smaller lever size and new positioning improves ergonomics
- Dedicated lever control for riders with smaller hands
- Redesigned internal shifting unit
- Greater rider control in all conditions
- Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation
- Same light shifting operation as top tier systems
- Great ergonomics cascaded from ULTEGRA
- Lighter front shifting when paired with FD-R7000 (compared with previous generation)
- Fast and easy bleeding through one-way Bleeding
Shimano 105 R7020 Disc Groupset
The new Shimano R7000 groupet, the latest version of the ever popular 105. Featuring trickle down technology from the Dura Ace R9100 and Ultegra R8000 giving you all the features at a very attractive price point.
Chainset: FC-R7000 choice of crank lenght and ring sizes
Bottom Bracket: BBR60 BSA or Italian, BB72 pressfit option.
Cassette: CS-R7000 Choice of Ratios (11-32 and 11-34 require the GS rear derailleur)
Front Derailleur: FD-R7000
Rear Derailleur: RD-R7000 SS option for 11-30 max, GS option for 11-32 and 11-34
Brake/Gear levers: ST-R7020 STI including all cables
Brakeset: BR-R7020 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The disc brake calipers are compatible with Ice Technologies pads and rotors beginning with a 140 mm diameter, mounting hardware for use with different sized rotors not included.
105 shift and brake set consisting of the ST-R7020 dual control lever for excellent handling and the hydraulic BR-R7070 caliper for extraordinary braking power.
Shimano 105 ST-R7020 dual control leverThe Shimano 105 ST-R7020 dual control lever features a redesigned internal shift unit for a slimmer, more ergonomically shaped control lever that matches the design of Ultegra R8000. Increased reach adjustment of up to 15 mm provides more control and reliable brake performance in all conditions. Compared to the ST-R7025 levers the reach starts 4 mm further off for riders with larger hands.
Shimano 105 BR-R7070 hydraulic Flat Mount caliperUtilizing the proprietary lightweight and sleek Flat Mount design, the hydraulic Shimano BR-R7070 disc brake caliper features premium stopping power and aerodynamics for road applications. In combination with the SM-RT70 rotor (sold separately) which offers the Ice Technolgies construction an excellent heat management for confident performance on the longest descents is guaranteed.
- brake hose:
SM-BH90-J-SSR, SM-BH90-JK-SSR (optional)
- brake pads:
L02A-R Resin (included)
K02S-R Resin, K04S-M Metal, L04C-M Metal (optional)
- recommended brake disc:
SM-RT70 (not included, optional)
- brake fluid: Shimano mineral oil
Features:- increased rider control in all conditions
- sleek Flat Mount design integrates seamlessly into a road bike’s aero profile
- ceramic pistons
- recommended rotor: SM-RT70
- caliper painted, fixing bolt (4 mm) made of steel
- redesigned shifting unit for quick and intuitive shifting
- increased reach adjustment range (15 mm)
- slimmed-down hydraulic internals for similar ergonomics between disc and rim brake configurations
- max. multiple shifts (main lever / rear): 2
- compatible with 11-speed road rear derailleurs
- Optislick shifting lever cable, OT-SP41 outer casing (OT-RS900 rear derailleur side)
- funnel bleeding (with adapter Y-0C698050)
- shifting lever made of resin/steel, brake lever painted
- for 23.8 – 24.2 mm handlebar diameter
Technology:STI Dual Control (DCL)
DCL stands for dual control lever. It has brake and shifting functions in the system and enables easy operation. Ergonomic innovation is probably more critical to the high standard performance than the added gearing. The shift internals borrow the robustness from the MTB technology and are so smooth, that effortless one finger shifts front and rear are possible. Indeed, shifting is the ultimate act of Shimano total integration, and simply has to be experienced to be understood.
Optislick cables feature a minimal and uniform electrically coated layer that improves routing efficiency and provides excellent corrosion resistance.
One Way Bleeding
One way bleeding was developed for quick and easy prevention of air in Shimano’s hydraulic system. Shimano has streamlined the oil route throughout the system to prevent air bubble from being captured in the system. One way oil routing plus a funnel tool with mineral oil provides an easy and clean bleeding system.
The fade, which can occur to rotor and pad when braking on a long downhill ride for instance, has a negative impact on the braking performance. Shimano has adopted Ice Technology rotors and Ice Technology pads to realize the cooling technology for consistent performance. The rotor blade, which has a 3 layer-sandwich structure of stainless steel, aluminium and stainless steel, provides better radiation performance achieving from 400 °C to 300°C surface temperature. Also, the radiation fin has been adopted for the pad. Moreover, the rotor blade and the radiator fin provide long pad life, less noise, less fade and are lightweight.
Factory Numbers:silky black: I-R7020DLF4SC100A + I-R7020DRRDSC170A
spark silver: I-R7020DNF4SC100A + I-R7020DTRDSC170A
- 2 x Shimano 105 BR-R7070 + ST-R7020, front and rear disc brakes
- 1 x Shimano SM-BH90-JK-SS 1000 mm brake cable (front)
- 1 x Shimano SM-BH90-JK-SS 1700 mm brake cable (rear)
- 2 pairs of Shimano L02A brake pads
- 1 x adapter for 140/160 mm rotors (front only)
- 2 hose connecting bolt units
- 2 x type A caliper bolts (front only)
- 2 x caliper bolts for 25 mm frame diameter (rear only)
- Shimano TL-BH61 assembly tool included
- shifter cable included
- cable housing included
- ferrules included
- bolt for 10/15/20/30/35 mm frame diameter not included
- rotor not included
- mount ready (filled and bled)