- Low stack height midsole helps stabilize foot, maximizes power transfer and efficiency.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, provides Glove-like fit.
- Mesh/TPU/Synthetic leather composite upper provides comfortable fit and better breathability.
- Boa® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment.
- Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer.
- Exclusive MICHELIN® high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole.
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions.
- The new M089 replaces the M088 in Shimano's shoe range
- Tough, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh
- Cross X-Strap is optimised for relieving tension on top of foot during push off motion
- Super low-profile micro-adjust buckle securely holds foot
- Single density insole conforms a variety of foot shapes with shock absorbing cushioning
- Volume+ LAST for a more accommodating toe box
- Torbal midsole technology
- Glass fibre composite polymide midsole for power transfer
- High durability outsole
- Wider cleat adjustment
- Available in Wide type (separate page)
- Cleats not included, but available here: Shimano SPD
- Best matched Shimano pedal: PD M530
- High-density synthetic leather with perforation improves fit and breathability
- Boa® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Off-set Strap relieves tension at highest point of the foot
- Lightweight rubber outsole offers all-conditions traction and grip
- Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer
- Breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex® performance Comfort FOOTWEAR liner keeps your feet dry
- Natural nubuck leather with reinforced rubber toe box for protection and durability
- Strategic ankle padding prevents debris from entering the shoe without interfering with pedaling movement
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip and foot control in all conditions
- “Mini Power Strap” closure system with TPU heel provides firm 360 heel holding
- Flexible half length shank plate and shock absorbing EVA delivers trail walkability within a serious cycling shoe
- Mid-top design offers added stability, ankle protection and walking support
- Lightweight pedaling efficiency plus the durability, grip, and armor aggressive trail riders require.
- Stretch Neoprene ankle collar offers additional protection from trail debris.
- Speed lacing system securely fits a wide range of foot shapes.
- Super low-profile, reverse mount buckle securely holds foot
- MICHELIN® high-performance, dual-density rubber outsole offers superior traction with unmatched durability, stability, and slip resistance
- Torsional midsole “TORBAL” allows natural rider “flow” motion during downhill descents.
XC3W WOMEN Shimano XC3 XC300 MTB Clipless Shoes S-PHYRE Boa L6 Race Performance Cross-Country Perforated Dynalast BLACK
- Low stack height for stability and power transfer
- Breathable synthetic leather composite
- Surround wrapper upper structure
- BOA L6 closure system
- Weight: 310g (men's size 42)
- Fastening: 3 durable hook & loop straps spread tightening force across the top of the foot
- Ventilation: Tough, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh
- Upper: Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper
- Outsole: Glass fiber reinforced nylon sole with polyurethane lugs
- Arch pad for un-clipped stability, Mud-shedding outsole lugs allows mud debris to fall through
- Cleat Compatibility: Compatible with SPD cleats