|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 5 cm x 15 cm|
- Every time you shift, a light will flash on both the shifter and derailleur.
- Green = up to 100% battery charge remaining.
- Red = 10-25% battery charge remaining.
- Flashing Red = Less than 10% battery charge remaining.
- The AXS system will go into sleep mode after about 30 seconds of non-movement and won’t shift while sleeping. This conserves battery life.
- The system wakes up when you move your bike, or turn the crankset one revolution, or press a shift paddle or AXS button
DIAL IN BRAKE LEVER SETUP
- Set brake lever fit with Reach Adjust
- Set brake engagement with Contact Point Adjust (on RED and Force disc brake models)
Pre order items, ship within 5-7 working days.
SRAM eTap / AXS Battery
- SRAM's eTAP and AXS systems are really powerful. Their batteries are easy, quick to recharge, removable and attached to the front derailleur and rear derailleur. Installation is a piece of cake without cables.
- The SRAM eTap / AXS battery is the power source for the eTap system. The same power unit is interchangeable between front and rear derailleurs.
Up to 1000 kilometers of riding per charge.
FACT SHEET OF SRAM ETAP / AXS BATTERY
|Product Name:||SRAM eTap / AXS Battery|
|bike shifting accessories version:||Batteries|
|manufacturer item code:||00.3018.102.000|