- Every time you shift, a light will flash on both the shifter and derailleur.
- Green = up to 100% battery charge remaining.
- Red = 10-25% battery charge remaining.
- Flashing Red = Less than 10% battery charge remaining.
- The AXS system will go into sleep mode after about 30 seconds of non-movement and won’t shift while sleeping. This conserves battery life.
- The system wakes up when you move your bike, or turn the crankset one revolution, or press a shift paddle or AXS button
DIAL IN BRAKE LEVER SETUP
- Set brake lever fit with Reach Adjust
- Set brake engagement with Contact Point Adjust (on RED and Force disc brake models)