|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 40 cm|
Zipp Service Course SL handlebar SL-80 Ergo
- Zipp’s stalwart Service Course SL 80 handlebars now have an option for those who prefer an ergonomic flat top.
- The new Service Course SL 80 Ergo retain the same 80mm reach and 125mm drop of the existing Service Course 80 bars, perfect for a rider looking for a medium reach and shallow drop who likes reaching down to, rather than into, the drops.
- New is the flattened bar top and a 3° backsweep for a neutral wrist position on the tops. The bars feature a 7° ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and a 4° outsweep at the drops.
- In addition to the ergonomic benefits, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo are our first ergo bars to be clip-on compatible. Made of 7050 aluminum, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo weighs 275g for a 42cm-wide bar.
- It is available in High Polish Black, which features white logos on gloss black background, or Beyond Black, with a subtle matte black logo on the gloss black bar.
- Light weight, stiffness, and comfort: the Zipp Service Course line provides the right fit for all rider types.
►Weight: 275g (42cm)
►Size 38, 40, 42, 44 cm (Center-to-Center)
►Finish: High Polish Black, Beyond Black
►Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
►Clip Compatible: Yes
►Ramp angle: 7°
►Drop outsweep: 4°
►Top Backsweep: 3°